Saturday, June 03, 2006

Thunder & Lightning


The Other Day... Thursday Night to be exact... I think...
there was a super-duper-ultra-crazy lightning show, courtesy of Zeus...
I say lightning storm, cause there was hardly any rain... it was wet, but not a torrential down pour...


Most of the lightning was off to the left of my building, but I did ma
nage to catch about 7 strikes near Manhattan.

I tooled around in Photoshop for awhile on all the shots to make them look their best... I even tried merging them ALL into one shot... but the lightning wasn't as clear as the single shots...

I just love lightning... I find I love a lot of things that scare the crap out of me. Must be something bout the power behind lightning... I mean it just appears and in a flash its gone. And there's nothing like hearing that Crackling-sizzling-Pop when it hits something nearby... I love it... and fear it... and respect it...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»