Wednesday, September 26, 2007

That's funny... kinda

I get a weekly email with my "horror-scope". Usually I find it, entertaining at best... this week i find it slightly disturbing. Only because recently I've been feeling like I've been the "bad" version of myself.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Your first assignment is to practice feeling that everywhere you go you are standing on holy ground. Capitalize that phrase in your imagination -- "I AM STANDING ON HOLY GROUND" -- as you move through the world. Your second assignment, which may at first seem unrelated, is to kick your evil twin's ass. Do it tenderly and compassionately, with full awareness that both you and your evil twin are standing on holy ground. But don't stop kicking until you convince your evil twin to take greater responsibility for his or her personal share of the world's darkness.

Well... I guess it's time to start kicking some ass.

1 comment:

jack said...

wow1 you're an aries!!

interesting there jmc. very interesting. i know all about aries.

you sexy feigns you.