Friday, June 09, 2006

The Challenge

Here's what I've been upto this week... My neck in photographic challenges... well not really... but really. My brother runs a recording studio, and a friend of his flew in from Oregon to record a few songs... or an entire album, whatever they can get done in 7 days.

in the mean time I volunteered to photograph them. They can use the pics however they want, if they want. And I get a chance to practice taking pics in low light, and a different setting the my usual outdoors setting. So I thought, gee this will be cool.

Well don't get me wrong, it is cool... but it's difficult... very very. I had to pull out all the tricks I knew, and then get more tricks from some experts I've met. either "online" or "inreal" (as in - in real life). Using those extra tips and hints I managed to get a few good shots.

This one is probably the best so far. but there are still 4 more nights of opportunities. I'll post more when I get them edited...

No comments: