Monday, June 12, 2006

The Results


The results are in, and i'm pretty happy with what i got from my recording studio shoot. Let me know what you think... if you think. ;-) I took a bunch of photots, a crap load to be exact... nearly 1,000 to be vague. Most of them came out ok, some blurry backgrounds, some had blurry subjects, but some were good enough to use. about 10 so far. i havne't finished going through them all yet, but y'know... don't ya?

The picture above is of Pat, the guitar player, playing "air bass" while laying down some vocal tracks. below is Gavin at the microphone, doing the vocals for another song. And the other is Pat during "play time"... or during a break. I guess he caught me... i like to get candid shots, but this one just looked so good... Like i said before there are a ton more pics, but I'll only post the ones that i like if there are anymore.

1 comment:

RockO said...

who are these people?